5th Annual Insurance Distribution Strategies Forum
The 5th Annual Insurance Distribution Strategies Forum is the place to deliver and exchange the latest and most successful strategies of the most significant insurers in Europe.
Do not miss the chance to take part in a conference where all the important decision makers meet and exchange experience to shape and improve the insurance industry.
- Best strategies on producing growth in the flat market
- Newest trends on the market and their impact on distribution strategies
- Latest strategies in retaining/attracting customers
- Supporting insurance distribution with the latest information technology
- Modern distribution channels, their benefits and drawbacks
- The role of SMAC today
- Achieving better results with the current trends in online insurance marketing
- Jochen Zoeschg, Zurich Financial Services, Head of Sales & Distribution, General Insurance
- Pradeep Pandey, Aegon, Vice President
- Russell Warwick, Prudential, Distribution Change Director
- Dennis Van Avendonk, Achmea, Manager Bancassurance
- Malcolm Goodwin, Aviva plc, Head of Corporate Distribution
- Reinhardt Schink, Allianz, Head Of Market Analysis And Strategy
For the complete list of speakers visit finance.flemingeurope.com
For further information about the event, cost and registration please contact Will Hoss via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +421 257 272 144.