CCR Re consolidates its management base with several new appointments
The new appointments are:
• Jrrome ISENBART has been promoted to the position of Chief Risk & Actuarial Officer for CCR Re. He continues to fulfill his current responsibilities as Chief Risk Officer for the CCR Group.
• John CONAN, Vice President Asia, has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Head of underwriting Treaties Asia. He succeeds Rene Rochette who will retire at the end of the year.
• John LENORMAND, with over ten years' experience in Transport underwriting, has joined CCR Re as Underwriter Marine, Energy, Terror & Political Violence.
• Hande YILDIZ FUCHS has joined CCR Re as Vice President at the Southern Europe Property & Casualty department. She began her career in 2006 as Property & Casualty Underwriter for Eureko Sigorta in Turkey. She then held the position of P&C Vice President for MS Amlin. Hande Yildiz Fuchs holds a master's degree in statistics and an undergraduate's degree in actuarial studies from the Institute of Social Sciences of Instanbul.
• Yang DU has joined CCR Re as Underwriter and Agro Specialist. From 2013 until now, she held similar positions at Arch Reinsurance Europe. Yang Du is an Actuary with a degree from the French Institute of Financial and Insurance Sciences of Lyon.
"In the framework of CCR Re's furthered development, we have consolidated our management base and strengthened our teams with new technical and international talents," Bertrand LABILLOY, CEO of CCR Re has commented.