Total earned premiums in 3Q amounted to EUR 306.6 million (HRK 2269.9 million), 2% up y-o-y, accounting for about 81.8% of total revenues.
Paid claims at group level reached EUR 168.18 million (HRK 1,244.9 million), 4.6% more y-o-y, holding a share of 51% of the total group's expenses.
On the main lines of business, the results were as follows:
- GWP: EUR 292.37 million (HRK 2164.2 million), 0.1% less y-o-y
- Claims expenses: 9.7% increase y-o-y
- GWP: EUR 71.5 million (HRK 529.3 million), 1% less y-o-y
- Claims expenses: 9.8% decrease y-o-y
- Other results:
- investment income, accounting for about 12.7% of the total income, amounted to EUR 47.7 million (HRK 353.1 million), 17.4% less y-o-y
- investment costs, accounting for 2.7% of the total costs, totaled EUR 8.8 million (HRK 65.3 million), down by 60.2% y-o-y
- The combined ratio of ordinary business operations was of 94.5%