First InsurTech insurance company of the Italian market founded by Andrea BATTISTA and Matteo CARBONE
Archimede is the new Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) promoted by:
- Andrea Battista, well known insurance manager with a start in McKinsey, between 2014 and 2017, the CEO at Eurovita Assicurazioni and, before, he was Country Manager and CEO of Aviva Group in Italy. In the previous years he also served as C-level manager in several positions in Cattolica Assicurazioni Group.
- Matteo Carbone, one of the top international InsurTech Influencers and has published a bestseller dedicated to InsurTech: "All the insurance players will be insurtech". He is Founder and Director of the IoT Insurance Observatory and previously he spent eleven years in Bain & Company.
- Giampiero Rosmarini, known professional and banking expert.
- a strengthening and profitable growth in the reference segment of the insurance company deriving from the business combination;
- an independent non-life bancassurance platform;
- a distinctive service capacity for innovative insurance distribution networks;
- a full employment of InsurTech innovation in all insurance processes.
* * *
The Company signed a non-binding letter of intent for the implementation of the business combination with Net Insurance Group - leading operator of the Italian market in the insurance coverages for loans on salary products - as a basis for the start-up of the entire project. The understanding is subject to the following signing of a binding agreement and to the obtaining of the foreseen regulatory approvals.