- Earnings before tax (result from ordinary activities) of GRAWE AG reached EUR 70 million in 2018 (+17.2% change);
- The degree of solvency (Solvency II) at GRAWE AG was 331%;
- The equity ratio of GRAWE AG was 22.2%, continuing to rise in 2018;
- The result from ordinary activities of the GRAWE Group hit EUR 161.1 million (+0.5% compared to previous year);
- In 2018, GRAWE Group employed a workforce of over 4,600 in 13 countries in CEE and SEE regions.
GRAWE contract portfolio increased by 1.3%, to 2,240,974 contracts during the last financial year. Earnings before tax (result from ordinary activities) grew by 17.2% in 2018, reaching a total of EUR 70 million.
Around 60% of the GRAWE AG portfolio and around 80% of the GRAWE Group portfolio comprises fixed-income securities and properties that are stable in value. In total, capital investments of the GRAWE Group grew by 3.9% to EUR 5,092 million in the last financial year.
The equity ratio of GRAWE AG continued to rise in 2018, reaching 22.2%. The degree of solvency at GRAWE AG as per 31 December 2018 was 331% (higher than stipulated under statutory regulations, Solvency II, showing the characteristic stability of GRAWE since its very beginning).
In 2018, GRAWE Group employed a workforce of over 4,600 in 13 countries in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe: Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine and Cyprus.
Full report can be found here (German only):
- GRAWE ANNUAL REPORT 2018 (192 pages | PDF, 7.00 MB)