ICAR 2018 registrations opened; top professionals in the fields of re/insurance, claims adjusting, risks modelling on the speakers list
Angelika will speak at the 15th edition of ICAR - The International Catastrophic Risks Forum, shedding the light on "how the insurance sector transforms and copes with the changing environment in regard to protection of homeowners."
The event organized in Bucharest, on 9 October, will focus on the recent trends in the property insurance field. Following 2017, a year of record losses caused by natural catastrophes, a team of top professionals in the fields of re/insurance, claims adjusting, risks modelling will share their views on the lessons learn from the 2017 experience, the impact of the climate change and the solutions to narrow the protection gap in housing insurance.
"Understanding trends, their impact and ways to mitigate or even grow on them is crucial to be competitive in the future," is the opinion that Angelika WERNER will argue in her speech at the ICAR.
Besides the Swiss Re representative, have also confirmed their participation the following speakers:
- Nicoleta RADU, CEO, PAID, Romania
- Prof. Dr. Peter HOEPPE, Chair of Munich Climate Insurance Initiative, Chair of Munchener Universitaetsgesellschaft, Adjunct Professor, Institute of Catastrophe Risk Management (ICRM) at Nanyang Technical University (NTU) Singapore, Germany
- Andy BORD, CEO, Flood Re, UK
- Roxane MARCHAL, CCR Research Fellow Technical Studies Public Reinsurance, NAIAD project team member, Caisse Centrale de Reassurance, France
- Carlo Tozzi SPADONI, Co-Founder, Insurance Engineering Services, Italy
- Dr. Laurent MARESCOT, Director, RMS, Switzerland
Fore more details visit http://www.icarforum.ro/en/