"IIF 2018 - PROPERTY INSURANCE - the NatCat challenge and beyond" Conference gathers international insurance professionals in Prague
Thus, 2017 was, without any doubt, one of the costliest years of the last decade in NatCat terms. It was also the year during which some other significant trends emerged. Among them, the increasing exposure to cyber risks or the higher relevance of the non-material property damages resulting from terrorist attacks of, simply, because of the disruptions produced in the production chains of the globalized industry.
The "IIF 2018 - PROPERTY INSURANCE - the NatCat challenge and beyond" conference will address the above issues, also focusing on the role that the latest technologies may play in helping the industry to deal with the current and future challenges, thus better serving its customers.
The event, which takes place on 23 March in Prague, Czechia, gathers well-known international speakers, representing companies such as SWISS Re, FLOOD Re, SWISS Re, PERILS and AON Benfield. The list includes:
- Andy BORD, CEO, FLOOD Re;
- Pavel HUERTA-URIBE, Expert Property EMEA Business Generation, Director | Property & Specialty Underwriting, SWISS Re, Swizerland;
- Nicoleta RADU, General Manager, PAID Romania;
- Calin RANGU, Director, ASF - Financial Supervisory Authority, Romania;
- Laurent MONTADOR, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, CCR - Caisse Centrale de Reassurance;
- Dr. Eduard HELD, PERILS AG, Switzerland;
- Sarka CERNA, Business Development Representative, Catastrophe Risk Solutions, Aon Benfield Impact Forecasting;
- Miroslav HRNCIR, Cat Modelling Analyst, Guy Carpenter;
- Aysun Yildiz OZER, Deputy Secretary General, Turkish Insurance Association.