This year's speakers are:
- Mr. Jurgen PALMBERGER, Head for motor insurance business, VIG Austria
- Marijan MUMDZIEV, CEO, AMODO, Croatia
- Lydia POMP-BOJERIANOVA, Head Clients Solutions NCEE, Swiss Re
- Christopher MERL, Senior Solutions Manager, NCEE, Swiss Re
- Berk BACAKOGLU, Chief Information Officer, SBM- Insurance Information and Monitoring Center, Turkey
- Jens KAWELKE, Competence Unit Manager - Requirements Engineering | Financial Services, NTT Data, Germany
- Madalin ROSU, President, BAAR, Romania
- Michael THEILMEIER, Re/insurance expert, Germany
- Gabor LAMBERT, Head of Communication, MABISZ-Association of Hungarian Insurance Companies
Among the topics under debate:
- Getting motor insurance closer to customers through technology
- Claims - the "reality test" in insurance: improving customers' claims experience while reducing insurers' costs
- IoT / telematics - where are motor insurance markets standing today?
- Connected fleet insurance - trends and technologies
- Insuring the new types of mobility means - from electric bikes to automated vehicles under the sharing economy paradigm
Two of the most relevant regional players in the CEE motor insurance business, VIG and EUROINS are Partners of IIF 2020 - MOTOR INSURANCE - "A glimpse in the future".
More details and online registration are available on the event's website.
See you in Vienna!