In the reporting period the company concluded 8,900 insurance contracts for compulsory and voluntary insurance for an insured amount of KGS 667.4 billion, of which:
- under personal insurance - KGS 28.1 billion;
- under property insurance - KGS 480.7 billion;
- under liability insurance - KGS 134.8 billion;
- under compulsory insurance - KGS 23.8 billion.
The level of protection of the insurance portfolio by ceding risks for reinsurance, in order to provide solvency and financial stability of the company, amounted to 78.7%, of which over 97.4% were ceded for reinsurance to foreign re/insurance companies, having the highest credit and solvency ratings.
The paid claims' structure is as follows:
- under property insurance: KGS 8.9 million;
- under personal insurance: KGS 3 million;
- under liability insurance: KGS 2.8 million.
INGOSSTRAKH Insurance Company is keeping an active position in the development of the local insurance market. Thus, in 2018 the company paid KGS 38.6 million of taxes to the state budget.
*EUR 1 = KGS 80.0446 (31.12.2018)