Insurance Conference - Republic of Moldova
13 October 2017
The Insurance Conference of the Republic of Moldova is a top level environment for re/insurance professionals and a platform for the exchange of business insights on essential issues of the re/insurance industry, insurance brokerage, and related fields. The event aims to identify the most appropriate solutions for the market's growth.
The insurance market in the CEE is facing nowadays important structural reforms, on the regulation and also operational sides, thus "forcing" all the involved stakeholders to adapt and respond to the new requirements and also to the InsurTech revolution.
Although the Moldavian market has much to improve - there is lot of potential to explore, which needs investments and know-how, taking also into consideration the latest practices and other countries' experience.
Thus, the event will gather in Chisinau local and foreign insurance and reinsurance companies, brokers, leasing and credit organizations, repair shops and car dealers along with representatives of the public authorities, supervisory bodies, financial institutions and professional insurers and brokers' associations from the Republic of Moldova and abroad.
What we are offering:
- One full day focusing on practical solutions in the current markets conditions
- Latest developments in regulations and legal issues concerning insurance/ reinsurance within the region
- Effective solutions for the motor insurance segment
- Prestigious keynote speakers
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Technologies supporting insurance field
With the Official Support Of:
National Commission for Financial Markets of Moldova
The National Bureau of Motor Insurers of Moldova
8.30 - 9.00 Registration & Welcome Coffee
9.00 - 11.30 PART I - Insurance landscape in the CEE region and main tendencies on the Moldavian market
- Latest developments on the CEE insurance - reinsurance market
- Insurance market overview in Moldova: currents trends and opportunities
- Preparing for Solvency II and IDD (Insurance Distribution Directive) - what is the best approach for local stakeholders to consider?
- Effective measures for assuring the financial stability of the insurance companies: regulatory impact on insurers' capital and solvability
- Insurance distribution in the digital era: new tools - new challenges
11.30 - 12.00 Coffee break
12.00 - 16.30 PART II - Threats and opportunities for the motor insurance segment in the new realities
- MTPL tariffs' liberalization - best practices
- Amicable report and direct settlement of the claims - the appropriate solutions for Moldova
- Effective claims management practices
- Establishing a functional partnership between insurers and repair shops
- The latest insurance fraud tendencies on the Green Card segment
- International practices on claims handling within the Green Card System