Local and foreign insurance and reinsurance companies, brokers, IT providers, along with representatives of the public authorities, supervisory bodies, financial institutions and professional insurers and brokers' associations are invited to gather their efforts and share knowledge to support future sustainable development of the insurance sector and thus increase its role for the local economy.
Online registration is already opened on the event's website, at an Early bird discounted rate.
- To gather all major stakeholders interested in enhancing the development of the Georgian insurance market
- To exchange ideas and debate on key issues for the local and international re/insurance segment
- To present the latest trends on the motor insurance, agricultural, reinsurance and new technologies knowledge areas
- Closing the protection gap: Opportunities for Georgia
- Macroeconomic trends and their impact on the regional and local insurance markets
- Reinsurance and effective risk transfer policies
- Agro insurance: international models for an effective protection policy to reduce vulnerability in a core economic sector
- Digitalization - between a fashionable hype and a disruptor
- MTPL introduction: challenges & opportunities
- Enforcing the compulsory insurance covers to protect road traffic victims
- New technologies in support of insurance services quality, effectiveness and profitability
- Best market practices - case studies
Find out more about the registration procedure and book your seat now!