International professionals gather in Skopje on 22 February to analyze the current CEE reality of the actuarial job
"IIF 2018 - CEE & SEE - Regional Actuarial Insurance Conference" brings into debate the current CEE reality of the actuarial job and what is needed to make the best of the actuaries' skills in improving the insurance business results.
The speakers' list includes well-known insurance professionals:
- Prof. Karel Van HULLE, KU Leuven and Goethe University Frankfurt
- Peter BRAUMULLER, Managing Director, FMA - Financial Market Authority, Austria
- Klime POPOSKI, President, Insurance Supervision Agency, Macedonia
- Bostjan VOVK, Deputy President, Insurance Supervision Agency, Slovenia
- Shachar RON, CEO & Chief Actuary, RON Actuarial Intelligence
- Rudi LIPOVEC, Head of Actuarial Department, TRIGLAV, Slovenia
- Renata De LEERS, Executive Director, Actuaries Without Borders, IAA Section & Consulting Actuary IA/BE
- Maria KAMENAROVA, Manager of Risk and Actuarial Department, NN Insurance, Slovakia, Vicepresident, Slovak Society of Actuaries, Member of Board of AAE
- Alexandra SMEDOIU, Member of the Board CFA Romania
- Florentina ALMAJANU, Member of the Board, ISF - Financial Studies Institute Romania
"IIF 2018 - CEE & SEE - Regional Actuarial Insurance Conference" takes place on 22 February in Skopje, Macedonia, at the Skopje Marriott Hotel.
More details about the event are available here.