Motor insurance and private pensions, analyzed today, at FIAR 2018
How will insurers adapt the technological innovations to a legal framework in a continuous change? What is the current state of life insurance and private pensions in Europe, and not only? What are the best long-term saving solutions? All these questions, and not only, found their answers in the last day of conferences of FIAR 2018.
The first conference to be organized today is the MOTOR INSURANCE Conference, supported by autoDNA and EUROTAX as Partners, which, structured in three parts, will analyze, between 08.30 - 14.00, topics such as:
- 1 year since the introduction of the new MTPL Law in Romania - results and threats pointed out by the main stakeholders;
- The most suitable approach towards the MTPL market - between regulation, insurers' appetites and customer expectations;
- Claims adjusting and best practices available for motor insurance segment;
- Major trends in the development of motor insurance: telematics and Pay-as-you-drive solutions.
- Florin GOLOVATIC - Director, Supervision and Control Direction, ASF - Financial Supervisory Authority, Romania;
- Madalin ROSU - President, BAAR - Romanian Motor Insurers Bureau, Romania | Managing Board Member, OMNIASIG VIG;
- Mariusz WICHTOWSKI - General Manager, Polish Motor Insurers' Bureau;
- Cees WERFF - CEO, CCN - Claims Corporation Network, Netherlands;
- Evgeny POTOKOV - Senior Underwriter South Eastern Europe, SCOR Global P&C, Deutschland;
- Alexandru GRIGORESCU - Coordinator, Motor Insurance Sector, UNSAR, Romania;
- Calin MATEI - Deputy General Manager, GROUPAMA Asigurari;
- Ion STANCU - General Director, Institute of Financial Studies, Romania;
- Iulian PANAIT - Member of the Scientific Council, Institute of Financial Studies, Romania;
- Cristian MICU - Country Manager, EUROTAX, Romania;
- Razvan PAVEL - General Director, autoDNA, Romania.
- Analysis of the life insurance sector development - main trends in Romania and in the EU;
- Net performance of life insurance products and the impact of the PRIIPs Regulation;
- Private Pensions - a successful industry, dependent on non-market forces;
- PEPP - Pan-European Personal Pensions, the future of savings in Europe;
- Saving for the old age life - the best product mix.
- Florin-Vasile CITU - Senator, Senate of Romania;
- Matti Leppala - Secretary General CEO, PensionsEurope & Chair, OPSG of EIOPA;
- Radu CRACIUN - President & General Manager, BCR Pensii;
- Ciprian LADUNCA - CFO, METROPOLITAN Life;
- Adrian CODIRLASU - President, CFA Romania.