The main goal of the Forum is to share valuable experience of using high technologies in Russia and other countries with Russian insurers, as well as to help technology and solution providers better understand problems and needs of insurers, and also help insurers understand perspectives of development and implementation of modern solutions and technological innovations.
During the plenary and sectional meetings of the Forum it is planned to discuss outstanding changes in the regulatory framework, in the regulatory practice and insurance supervision, to exchange opinions with the leaders of insurance associations, representatives of state authorities and foreign colleagues on the most important topics:
- insurance digital era - new priorities and drivers.
- digital risks of the era and insurers - insure others, protect themselves.
- global technological trends in insurance: what Russia should take a closer look at.
- ecosystems - exotic or future of insurance.
- digital financial marketplace - role and place of insurance companies.
- new lifestyle and consumption - will classic insurers survive?
- personal communication or bots and chats - will technology replace classic insurance agents?
- development of the project "digital profile of Russian citizens and legal entities" - directions, problems, perspectives.
- problems of remote identification and security.
- digital evolution of underwriting and settlement - focus on customer service quality.