RNRC targets a RUB 5 billion international reinsurance portfolio until 2021
Speaking at the Russian Insurance Summit 2017, in Saint-Petersburg, GALUSHIN has presented the main coordinates of the RNRC's activity:
- RNRC's investment portfolio consists in proportion of 99% in state bonds;
- The company has been assigned a rating from national rating agency - ACRA and also international rating from FITCH;
- Up to the present moment 110 claims were reported to RNRC;
- Aiming to be a professional and innovative reinsurer, RNRC responds in 24 hours to any business inquiry;
- The company has launched a website in 3 languages, and is also preparing statistical reports on the Russian reinsurance market.