Register now at the 2nd Edition of "IFRS 17 Implementation in Life Insurance". XPRIMM readers get a special discount!
The event, which takes place between 25 and 27 June in London, is organized by marcus evans and supported by XPRIMM Publications as Media Partner.
Attending the conference will enable participants to:
- Discover what life insurers are doing now to work towards key milestones of the IFRS 17 project.
- Gain examples of how Life Insurance firms are collating quality data and updating systems to align with IFRS 17.
- See how life insurers are building the BBA model and carrying out parallel runs on the model
- Understand the business implications of IFRS 17 and how this can be communicated to business lines.
- 2 day conference: -£200
- 2 day conference & 1 workshop: -£250
- 2 day conference & 2 workshops: -£350
Visit the event website and book your seat now!
For more information simply send an email to email@example.com.