Register now at the Connected Claims Summit! XPRIMM readers benefit from a discount
With no industry having invested more in AI than insurance did in 2017, now is the time for claims to realise the potential that technology offers to satisfy the high expectations of the modern, digital-savvy customer. Despite having a working knowledge of much of AI, automation and machine learning, many carriers are unsure of how to implement and embed these technologies without causing disruption and loss of revenue.
Through a practical retelling of insurer success stories, over 250 of European insurance's most senior executives will hear from expert speakers on how to empower their customers through hyper-personalised automation, extract more insights from existing data, accelerate claims processing and build a claims-handling team equipped for the future of insurance, plus much more.
Already confirmed to speak are Generali's Global Head of Claims, Mario RICCO, Zurich's Global Head of Claims Strategy Development and Delivery, Alessandro PAOLI and many more, including:
- Simon GALLIMORE, Director of Casualty Claims, UK, AIG
- Martin ASHFIELD, UK Claims Technical Director, AXA
- Andrea LORENZONI, Global Chief Claims Officer of Commercial Insurance, Zurich
- Andrew MORRISH, UK Claims Director, Aviva
- Thomas SCHREINER, Head of Claims Data, Systems and Analytics, Munich Re
- Steve TAIT, Head of Claims Automation, RSA
With the agenda almost finalised, and tickets now on sale (save £300 before 3 August), there has never been a better time to secure your place in the Insurance Claims Revolution!
XPRIMM readers benefit from a £200 discount when registering, by quoting 4949XPRIMM200.