Register now at the "Managing Insurance Contracts under IFRS 17" conference! Special discounts for XPRIMM readers!
It will address the plans that firms are putting in place before the implementation with particular focus on the models required and the policy options firms are taking. It will address what these options will mean in terms of its business implications and the outcome of the impact studies firms have been carrying out.
The event, which takes place on 4th - 5th December 2017 in London, UK, is organised by marcus evans and supported by XPRIMM Publications as Media Partner.
The participants will have the opportunity to:
- Discover what the new accounting standards require and the project planning insurers can do now to prepare
- See what decisions insurers are taking for policy options and what the BBA model will mean for their firm
- Gain examples of how insurance firms are collating quality data and updating systems to align with the IFRS 17
- Understand the business implications of the IFRS 17 and how this can be communicated to business lines
- Alana CLARK, Head of Financial Policy and Control, Barbican Insurance
- Bernhard KLINGER, Head of Actuarial Development, Centre Finance and Governance, Bupa
- Joseph REMMERSWAAL, Head of Risk, NN Group
- Zeynep ONAT, Head of Risk Management and Internal Control, Cigna Finans
- Sarah KAESTEL-BJERG, CFA, Head of Capital and Financial Risk, Codan Forsikring
- Raphael BORREL, Director of Risk and Compliance, LV=
- 2 day conference: -£200
- 2 day conference & 1 workshop: -£250
- 2 day conference & 2 workshops: -£350
Interested? If you feel that you are a good fit for this conference please visit the event website.
For more information simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org