Russia: The new Board of Directors of ROSGOSSTRAKH to include well-known specialists in the market
At the same time, an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of ROSGOSSTRAKH was scheduled for November 24. In this regard, the formation of a new board, ahead of schedule, which will include 10 representatives vs. 9 as it had been until now, has been proposed.
The list with the proposed candidates for the new board of directors of the insurance company contains well-known names:
- Nikolaus FREI, acting CEO of ROSGOSSTRAKH;
- Peter MUELLER, former General Representative in CIS countries, Reinsurance Company of Munich Re Russia;
- Oleg PYATAKOV, Chairman of the Board of Directors, ALLIANCE Insurance company;
- Anatoly PREDTECHENSKY, Managing Director, OTKRITIE Bank;
- Valery GOREGLYAD, Chief auditor of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation;
- Alexander SOKOLOV, Member of the Board, VTB 24 Bank;
- Veniamin POLYANTSEV, Director of the Retail Business Department, VTB 24 Bank.