SCOR Global Life establishes a new Executive Leadership Team
Under the leadership of Paolo De Martin, CEO of SCOR Global Life, the new Executive Leadership Team includes:
- Simon Pearson, deputy CEO of SCOR Global Life, as Head of Global Markets, overseeing the implementation of SCOR Global Life's strategy at regional level while leveraging strong global capabilities. Simon is based in London.
- Brona Magee as Head of Client Solutions, ensuring a suite of innovative solutions is available to SCOR Global Life's clients. Brona is based in Dublin.
- Bruno Latourrette as Chief Knowledge Officer and Chief Actuary, focusing on expanding the knowledge of risk for the benefit of SCOR Global Life and its clients. Bruno is based in Paris.
- Corinne Trocellier as Chief Operating Officer, enabling strong delivery capabilities through the investments in technology and the continuous focus on talent. Corinne is based in Paris.
- Michael Breuer as Chief Financial Officer, driving the strategic alignment of performance metrics and intensifying SCOR Global Life's value creation focus. Michael is based in Cologne.
Denis Kessler, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of SCOR, comments: "The new SCOR Global Life organization supports the execution of our "Vision in Action" strategic plan. SCOR Global Life will continue to work closely with SCOR Global P&C and SCOR Global Investments to keep supporting our long-term clients globally."
At the same time, following the promotion of Simon Pearson to Head of Global Markets, SCOR Global Life announces three new appointments:
- Miguel Alferieff is promoted to CEO of the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, reporting to Simon Pearson.
- Roy Chappell is promoted to Deputy CEO of EMEA, reporting to Miguel Alferieff. Roy maintains his current responsibilities for the UK, Nordic and South African markets.
- Pilar Santamaria is promoted to Head of Central, Eastern, Southern Europe and Middle East, reporting to Miguel Alferieff
Paolo De Martin, CEO of SCOR Global Life, comments: "At SCOR Global Life developing our people is critical to the continued growth of our franchise. It gives me great pride in seeing Miguel, Roy and Pillar expanding their responsibilities. They are examples of the strength of the SCOR team."