The first half of 2014 came with lots of new challenges for the insurance industry: a stormy end of spring, massive flooding all over Europe, legislative changes which affected some of the most dynamic markets in the South Eastern region, a tough political environment already triggering economic consequences. Thus, getting fresh and consistent information about the insurance markets' evolution may be of critical importance for the forthcoming business decisions.
What is the fall catalogue in this respect?
- XPRIMM Insurance Report - 1H2014 - providing insurance statistical information for 32 countries across the CEE, SEE and CIS regions
- XPRIMM Property Insurance Report 2014 - the first specialty report on the current status and trends of the property insurance markets belonging to the CEE, SEE and CIS space
- XPRIMM Insurance Profile RUSSIA - 1H2014 - a comprehensive overview of the Russian insurance market's evolution in 1H2014
- XPRIMM Insurance Profile TURKEY - FY2013 and 1H2014 - an in depth analysis of the Turkish insurance market's evolution in 2013 and the first half of 2014
- XPRIMM Insurance Profile AZERBAIJAN - 1H2014 -a statistical overview the Azeri insurance market's development in 1H2014
- XPRIMM Insurance Profile KAZAKHSTAN - FY2013 and 1H2014 - an in depth analysis of the Kazakh insurance market's evolution in 2013 and the first half of 2014
Follow us on www.xprimm.com to see the special offers in preparation for this autumn. Also visit our press stand in Monte-Carlo during the 2014 edition of "Les Rendez-vous de Septembre" or attend the XPRIMM events, in October, in Baden Baden.
Don't forget to visit the intelligence mall! It will save you a lot of work time an it will provide a lot of useful information!
See you soon,