The re/insurance professionals participating at the Baden-Baden XPRIMM Reception were among the first who had the opportunity of reading latest issues of four new XPRIMM Publications, launched during the event.
XPRIMM Insurance Report
- XPRIMM Insurance Report, the bi-annual specialized magazine which includes the statistical overview of more than 30 insurance markets of the CEE, SEE and CIS regions
- XPRIMM Insurance Profile Romania - the bi-lingual magazine focusing on the financial results and trends reported on the Romanian insurance market
- XPRIMM Insurance Profile Kazakhstan
- XPRIMM Insurance Profile Turkey
includes the insurance results, as well as updated statistical data, for the countries in the Central and East European countries, the South-Eastern region, and the Commonwealth of the Independent States, reported in the first-half of 2019.
It also includes various interviews with well-known insurance professionals, such as:
- Elisabeth STADLER, CEO, VIG - Vienna Insurance Group
- Natalia KARPOVA, President, RNRC - Russian National Reinsurance Company
- Jan Grzegorz Pradzynski, President of the Board, The Polish Chamber of Insurance (PIU)
- Matteo CARBONE, Co-Founder & Non-Executive Director, IoT Insurance Observatory
Already on its 11th edition, the Baden - Baden XPRIMM Reception represents the traditional event organized by XPRIMM during the Baden-Baden Meetings - one of the key events in the reinsurance calendar, attended annually by reinsurance professionals from across the globe. The reception took place on Sunday, 20 October, at Kurhaus Casino.