At the conference, participants will discuss insurance risk in an uncertain financial climate characterized by a long period of low interest rates. The main topic will be how the insurance sector copes with finding returns on high-risk investments and transferring investment risks to policyholders.
Furthermore, conference participants will address global changes in the environment that affect the frequency, magnitude and prevalence of natural disasters, including pandemics. Speakers will discuss the opportunities and challenges for the insurance sector in the face of a highly unpredictable environment.
The event is open to a wide audience, including policy makers and leaders in the insurance industry. The line-up of speakers include:
- GorazdCibej - MSc, Director of Insurance Supervision Agency, SI;
- Karel Van Hulle - Prof. em. KU Leuven and Hon., Prof. Goethe University Frankfurt, Member of the PIOB, Member of the Board of the Bermuda Monetary Authority, BE;
- AndrazRangus - Division Director, Pension and Disability Insurance Institute of Slovenia, SI
- Frank Genheimer - Managing Director, New Insurance Business GmbH, CH
- Daniel Kempchen - Member of the Board, SIGNAL IDUNA Insurance Ltd., HU
- Marko Jazbec - Chairman of the Management Board, SAVA RE, d.d., SI
- Boris Bajic - Chief Executive Officer, Adacta d.o.o., SI
- Ante Zigman - President of the Board of Hanfa, HR
- KlimePoposki - Professor at the University of St. Kliment Ohridski, MK
- Andrea M. Corcoran - Founder Align International, LLC, US
- Rom Aviv - Managing Director and Head of Insurance, IL
If you have any questions, please contact the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Organizers of the event may modify and improve this program without prior notice. Any changes to the programme will be published on the event website. The conference is free of charge. The conference will take into account and ensure all necessary measures to prevent spread of infection and will safeguard your health. If circumstances change and gathering restrictions return to force in September, the conference will be postponed to a later date.