The event organized in collaboration with the Insurance Supervision Agency and the Economic Chamber of North Macedonia will take place on 2-3 October 2019, at the premises of the Economic Chamber of Macedonia, Hall 4.
The #InsurtechBalkans series brings together insurance regulators, insurance consumers and insurance business experts as well as investors and Insurtech enthusiasts to discuss the future of the Insurance industry and how it affects all stakeholders. The event is entirely dedicated to the future of the risk transfer industry being the single event in the Balkan region, focused entirely on Insurtech. Arrendants will benefit from the opportunity to interact with hand-picked speakers and top experts thus turning #InsurtechBalkans into a collaborative platform for opinion exchange and facilitated interaction between our guests.
The first day of the event will be dedicated to entrepreneurs and startup companies that will present digital solutions to improve the processes of the insurance industry.
- Bolli HEDINSSON, Chairman of Icelandic Savers Association
- Boris GROZDANOFF, Co-founder at Defence & International Security Institute (DISI)
- Calin RANGU, Supervision Director - FSA Romania
- Desislav DANOV, Managing Director, Fintechguardian
- Erik BARNA, CEO and Founder, "Life is Hard"
- Klime POPOSKI, President, ISA Macedonia
- Kobi BENDELAK, Founder & CEO, Insurtech Israel
- Julian AREVALO, Senior Expert on Financial Innovation at EIOPA
- Cees WERFF, International Insurtech Executive
- Daniel ERIKSSON, Managing Director, Luminatum Advisory
- Pavel EZEKIEV, Investor/Assistant Coach Bravo Kitesurf Com
- Ivan STERIEV, CEO, Macedonian Stock Exchange